top of page


Bring HUGS to You!

2e03312e-de7f-49bc-9778-a881403aa2ec-things to know about georgia.jpg

Importance of
Mental Health

Georgia has a population of approximately 10.1 million people, making it the 8th most populated state in the nation. Close 3.6% of adults in Georgia live with serious mental health conditions such as schizophreniabipolar disorder, and major depression.

Only 38.7% of adults with mental illness in Georgia receive any form of treatment from either the public system or private providers. The remaining 61.3% receive no mental health treatment.

*Stats From SAMHSA


How Heads Up Nation Can Help Your Community!

Our flagship location is located in Savannah, GA but we are looking to expand into the Brunswick/St. Simon's area as well as Hinesville. Every dollar raised in a new location will stay in that community to bring a HUGS satellite location! 


Donate Now!

Accepting donations now to fund the next brick and mortar location near you and always recruiting civic minded clinicians, and virtual tele-mental health opportunities. 

Make sure to add your zip code with your donation!

bottom of page