top of page

South Carolina

Bring HUGS to You!


Importance of
Mental Health

 South Carolina has a population of approximately 4.8 million people. Close to 4.5% of adults in South Carolina live with serious mental health conditions such as schizophreniabipolar disorder, and major depression. 

Only 44.5 % of adults with mental illness in South Carolina receive any form of treatment from either the public system or private providers. The remaining 55.5% receive no mental health treatment.

*According to SAMHSA

How Heads Up Nation Can Help Your Community!

Our flagship location is located in Savannah, GA but we are looking to expand into the Bluffton and Hilton Head areas. Every dollar raised in a new location will stay in that community to bring a HUGS satellite location! 


Donate Now!

Accepting donations now to fund the next brick and mortar location near you and always recruiting civic minded clinicians, and virtual tele-mental health opportunities. 

Make sure to add your zip code with your donation!

bottom of page