top of page

Florida

Bring HUGS to You!

fort-lauderdale-fl.jpg.webp

Importance of
Mental Health 

Florida has a population of approximately 19.9 million people making it the 3rd most populated state in the nation. Close to 3.8% of adults in Florida live with serious mental health conditions such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and major depression.

Only 36.3% of adults with mental illness in Florida receive any form of treatment from either the public system or private providers. The remaining 63.7% receive no mental health treatment. 

*According to SAMHSA

How Heads Up Nation Can Help Your Community!

This is a Paragraph. Click on "Edit Text" or double click on the text box to edit the content and make sure to add any relevant information that you want to share with your visitors.

orlando-header-blog.jpg
Blog1-1.jpg

Donate Now!

Accepting donations now to fund the next brick and mortar location near you and always recruiting civic minded clinicians, and virtual tele-mental health opportunities. 

Make sure to add your zip code with your donation!

bottom of page